2015 Achieved Pastel Society of America Master Pastelist status
Entrelíneas Art Gallery – Córdoba, Argentina1997
1998 Art Bar Gallery – Córdoba, Argentina
SELECTED GROUP Exhibitions * (AWARD
* Piscataqua Savings Bank Award, Pastel Society of New Hampshire (Peaceful moment, pastel)
* Honor Award , Cape Cod Pastel Society Annual Exhibition ( "Peaceful moment" pastel)
* Honorable Mention, Emerald Art Center Spring Exhibition, Springfield, Oregon ( "Blue Air" pastel)
* Honorable Mention, The Artist's Magazine , 29th Annual Art Competition ("Rudolph" pastel)
*Honorable mention , 13 th Annual Pastel 100 Competition, Pastel Journal Magazine
*“Flora Giffuni Memorial Award” Renaissance in Pastel, Connecticut Pastel Society
* “ Bronze Medal Award” Emerald Art Center, Springfield, Oregon.
- " Artist of the Month" Novemeber 2011 . The Artist 's Magazine.
* “Pastel Society of America Award” 38 th annual juried exhibition . National Arts Club , New York.
*“Ruth Richeson/Unison Pastels Award”12th Annual Pastel 100 Competition. Pastel Journal Magazine.
*Honorable Mention “ Blossom II Art of Flowers” Susan K Black Foundation
-Finalist 37 th Pastel Society of America Annual Exhibition. New York-.
Finalist 32nd Annual Exhibition for no members -Salmagundi Art Club , New York
- Finalist Richeson 75 Pastel Competition . Richeson Gallery
Finalist Richeson 75 “Small Works Competition” . Richeson Gallery
* - Gold Medal Award “ Dianne B. Bernhard, Art Spirit Foundation” 36 th Pastel Society of America Annual juried exhibition.
- Butler Institute for American Arts “ selected works 36 th PSA annual show “
Finalist “Richeson 75 Portrait/figure competition” Richeson Gallery. Wisconsin. USA
Finalist Biennal Halpert 07, Turchin Center for the Visual Arts, Appalachian State University. North Caroline. USA\
Benalla Art Gallery, Melbourne, Australia. Second International Drawing Biennial.
* Grand Prix at the Second International Drawing Biennial in Melbourne, Australia.
Polish Art Foundation .
XXIV Exhibition Hall and Prize, City of Córdoba, Argentina.
* Honorable Mention, 2nd National Drawing Exhibition Hall, Small Format, Guaman Poman Museum, Entre Ríos, Argentina.
*Silver Medal, Honorable Mention, 2nd Salta National Exhibition Hall, Drawing and Engraving Specialty, Histórico del Norte Museum, Provincial de Bellas Artes Museum, Argentina.
*1st Prize, Drawing, XXI Villa Constitución National Exhibition Hall, Santa Fe, Argentina.
Young Argentinean Art Award, Deutsche Bank, Recoleta Cultural Center, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
XX Exhibition Hall and Prize, City of Córdoba, Argentina.
*5th Prize, VI Sacred Art Biennial, Salas Nacionales de Cultura, Palais de Glace, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
V National Painting Exhibition Hall, City of Río Gallegos, Santa Cruz, Argentina.
*2nd Honorable Mention, II Exhibition Hall and General Prize, City of Roca, Argentina.
*1st Prize, Drawing. IV Art Exhibition Hall, Trelew, Chubut, Argentina.
XIII National Painting Pro-Art Exhibition Hall, Caraffa Museum, City of Córdoba, Argentina.
Presentation at Praxis Gallery, Córdoba House, Buenos Aires, Argentina.
*2nd Prize Third Art Expo. at Puerto Madryn, Chubut, Argentina.
SAAP (Argentinean Artists’ Guild)
“Famous Painters painted by 30 Painters from Córdoba” – Sonia Levy Art Gallery, Córdoba, Argentina.
X National Painting Pro-Art Exhibition Hall, Emilio Caraffa Museum, Córdoba, Argentina.
Showcase of Plastic Teaching Artists, Art Gallery at the National University of Córdoba, Argentina.
“Argentina 90 Fair” – Art Exhibition, Anmheby Park, São Paulo, Brazil.
I Manuel Reyna Art Biennial, General Paz Cultural Center, Córdoba, Argentina.
*4th Prize (painting) Formas y Colores Gallery, Córdoba, Argentina.
“Young Artist” Exhibition, National Radio, Córdoba, Argentina.
Córdoba National University, Argentina.
Bachelor’s Degree from the School of Art.
Ad Honorem Member of the Drawing I Professorship at Córdoba National University.
Ad Honorem Member of the Painting Techniques and Materials Professorship at Córdoba National University.